- Dior is responsible for this ad.
- I think the ad is targeting women who want to look like the model in the image especially women of her age.
- > Association as the ad connects lipstick with a beautiful model. > Claim as the ad is implying that you will get addicted to the product. > Sense appeal as the women in the ad is wearing the lipstick advertised and it makes the viewer want to look like her.
- The ad suggests that you will become addicted to the lipstick like a cigarette because the product is so addictive.
- The hashtag ‘shine don’t be shy’ portrays the idea of standing out when wearing the lipstick.