- Smokers and youth because it is implying that there are serious health risks when smoking and it is not a practice that the next generation should continue
Techniques in the ad
- Fear, the fear of not being beautiful as in society white teeth are considered beautiful.
- Call to action, stop smoking as it affects your beautiful. Stop before you lose your beauty.
- Repetition, repeating the smoke bud to emphasize the harm it is having on the body inside and out.
- Association, associating the used buds with continued and over usage of cigarettes and the health issues that come with it.
- It suggests that cigarettes are harmful substances that can damage you on the inside and outside
- The ad says that people who buy cigarettes will suffer health and beauty loss making it a serious issue in society as we want to be healthy and beautiful.