- Kylie Jenner and her cosmetics coompany
- This ad is targeting teenage girls and women in their 20’s. The endorser of the ad (Kylie Jenner) is a very well-known and influential person, and is in the similar age to the people it is targeting
- The ad has no words, and uses a celebrity endorsement with just an image. Because this is actually the celebrities brand, it makes it extra believable and appealing
- The ad suggests that after purchasing this lipstick, you will have large, smooth and plump lips instantly just like Kylie Jenner
- This ad shows that the people who purchases this ad want and aspire to look like Kylie Jenner, and in particular want her famously large and perfect lip
- Ad 1: Humour, association, claim, sense appeal
- This ad is for a quarter pounder from McDonalds. The ad uses its association to McDonalds to intrigue viewers, and uses humour and the picture of a delicious burger to keep them attentive and longing for a burger.
- The ad uses these techniques so that viewers want to buy the burger
- The ad is successful, and the ad wants you to give into your cravings and eat a large burger instead of a salad, making the burger seem more appealing.
- If I was to create this ad, I would simply have a picture of the burger without any writing so that the viewer is completely fixated on the burger and not distracted by the writing