|– A young woman, school girl.
– Unsure about her she feels regarding her Italian background.
– Dislikes spending time with grandmother.
– Gets very offended when people base her on her background/nationality.
– Let’s others get to her head, yet comes across strong.
|– Young Mum.
– Cares a lot about Josie and her up-bringing.
– Believes if you have a child, you do not necessarily have to be married.
– Determined to make a healthy life for her and Josie.
– Doesn’t believe in a strict Italian lifestyle.
|– Thinks strongly of the Italian culture.
– Older woman, mother and grandmother.
– Very passionate about granddaughter and daughter, loves them very much.
– Believes those with an Italian background are destined to live the Italian lifestyle.
– Critical of other mistakes but made very large ones as well.